As we approach the end of Q2 2020, with prolonged uncertainty around the global health situation due to COVID-19 and volatile oil and gas markets, corporations and investment fund managers focused on the sector continue to grapple with a myriad of valuations issues. Specifically, the oil and gas sector has witnessed a “double whammy” due to the drop in demand for oil and oil products and the onslaught of an early supply war. As a result, fair value issues abound around reliable investor reporting, impairments, asset sales, cash flow planning and solvency/viability, property tax relief and disputes/litigation.
Schedule: 12:00 p.m. – 1:15 p.m. ET
- What are the top three items on the agenda of the C-suite?
- How are market participants transacting in times of increased uncertainty?
- Is this the right time to sell assets?
- How are value drivers impacted by the epidemic (revenue, cost, growth, competition, market conditions, etc.)?
- What are the short-, medium- and long-term impacts of a market disruption to businesses and operations?
- Is your company faced with asset or other impairments?
- Could a reevaluation of your property tax liability be advantageous?
- Are joint venture arrangements feeling the strain?
- David Scott, Managing Director and Energy and Mining Co-Leader, Portfolio Valuation, U.S.
- Eraj Weerasinghe, Managing Director, Valuation Advisory Services, U.S.
- Miguel Peletiero, Managing Director, Valuation Advisory Services, Mexico City
- Mark Simzyk, Managing Director, Property Tax Services, U.S.
- Leo Miki, Managing Director, Valuation Advisory Services, U.S.
- David Juneau, Managing Director, Valuation Advisory Services, U.S.
Valuation and consulting for financial reporting, federal, state and local tax, investment and risk management purposes.Valuation Advisory
Alternative investment valuation for private equity and hedge funds.Portfolio Valuation
Property Tax Services
Property tax management and minimization services and strategies.Property Tax Services
has merged with Patton Wings, an investment entity affiliated with
has been acquired by
with financing provided by