Duff & Phelps is a leading middle-market M&A advisor.
Our team advises public corporations, financial sponsors, family-owned businesses and other private companies in middle-market buy side and sell side M&A transactions globally, with dedicated teams situated in the UK, Ireland, Germany, U.S., Canada and China. Duff & Phelps has deep experience in buy side and sell side engagements, capital raising, transaction advisory services and financial sponsor coverage. Clients choose us for our:
- Senior staff engagement throughout every transaction
- Experience, including more than 300 M&A transactions in the past five years
- Track record of exceeding or meeting preliminary valuation ranges 89.8% of the time in our last 50 transactions
- Global reach across the UK, Ireland, Germany, U.S., Canada and China
- Dedicated industry expertise
- Financial Sponsor coverage and access to the global private equity community
- Breadth of in-house corporate finance and financial advisory services, which significantly enhance our M&A processes and outcomes for our clients.
(Source: 1.Thomson Financial Securities Data (U.S. deals $50M < $150M, including deals without a disclosed value). Full years 2014 through 2018.)
Dedicated M&A Industry Practices
Duff & Phelps’ cross border transaction teams combine local, industry and technical expertise to serve our clients. We have robust practices dedicated to five key sectors.