Duff & Phelps supports companies and their advisors through every stage of M&A.
Our team advises public corporations, financial sponsors, family-owned businesses and other private companies in middle-market buy side and sell side M&A transactions globally, with dedicated teams situated in the UK, Ireland, Germany, Canada, France, China, Brazil and India. Duff & Phelps has deep experience in buy side and sell side engagements, capital raising, transaction advisory services and financial sponsor coverage. Clients choose us for our:
- Senior staff engagement throughout every transaction
- Experience, including more than 275 M&A transactions in the past five years and #4 ranking for U.S. middle-market transactions over the past 10 years1;
(Source: 1.Thomson Financial Securities Data (U.S. deals $15M < $170M, including deals without a disclosed value). Full years 2015 through 2019.)
- Global reach, including dedicated M&A professionals in the U.S., Canada, UK, Germany, Ireland, France and China;
- Dedicated industry expertise
- Financial Sponsor coverage and access to the global private equity community
- Breadth of in-house corporate finance and financial advisory services, which significantly enhance our M&A processes and outcomes for our clients.
Aerospace Defense and Government Services (ADG) M&AAerospace Defense and Government Services (ADG) M&A
Business Services M&ABusiness Services M&A
Consumer, Leisure and Retail M&AConsumer, Leisure and Retail M&A
Energy and Mining M&AEnergy and Mining M&A
Industrials M&AIndustrials M&A
Pagemill Partners, a Division of Duff & PhelpsPagemill Partners, a Division of Duff & Phelps
Objective valuations for financial reporting, tax and management planning purposes.
Strategic Value Advisory
Assistance evaluating strategic alternatives and identifying growth strategies.
Experienced arbitrators and expert witnesses across a wide array of sectors.
MA Post Acquisition Disputes
Expert consulting and testifying services related to post-acquisition purchase price disputes.
Financial Sponsors Group
Dedicated coverage and access to M&A deal-flow for financial sponsors.
Fairness and Solvency Opinions
Independent opinions for boards of directors and special committees.
Complex business services and claims administration.
Norman Harrison Discusses Material Adverse Effect Provision in Tiffany-LVMH Chancery Fight
Josh Benn Shares His Views With Thomson Reuters on Legal Issues Pertaining to Retail Bankruptcy
Duff & Phelps Ranked Among Top 5 Financial Advisors in Germany for Q2 2020
Brian Little Discusses the Outlook for M&A Within the Consumer Goods and Retail Sector With Mergers and Acquisitions