Duff & Phelps supports companies and their advisors through every stage of M&A.
Our team advises public corporations, financial sponsors, family-owned businesses and other private companies in middle-market buy side and sell side M&A transactions globally, with dedicated teams situated in the UK, Ireland, Germany, Canada, France, China, Brazil and India. Duff & Phelps has deep experience in buy side and sell side engagements, capital raising, transaction advisory services and financial sponsor coverage. Clients choose us for our:
- Senior staff engagement throughout every transaction
- Experience, including more than 400 M&A transactions in the past five years and #5 ranking for U.S. middle-market transactions over the past 10 years1;
(Source: 1.Thomson Financial Securities Data (U.S. deals $10M < $150M, including deals without a disclosed value). Full years 2011 through 2020.)
- Global reach, including dedicated M&A professionals in the U.S., Canada, UK, Germany, Ireland, France and China;
- Dedicated industry expertise
- Financial Sponsor coverage and access to the global private equity community
- Breadth of in-house corporate finance and financial advisory services, which significantly enhance our M&A processes and outcomes for our clients.
Aerospace Defense and Government Services (ADG) M&AAerospace Defense and Government Services (ADG) M&A
Business Services M&ABusiness Services M&A
Consumer, Leisure and Retail M&AConsumer, Leisure and Retail M&A
Energy and Mining M&AEnergy and Mining M&A
Industrials M&AIndustrials M&A
Technology M&ATechnology M&A
Objective valuations for financial reporting, tax and management planning purposes.
Strategic Value Advisory
Assistance evaluating strategic alternatives and identifying growth strategies.
Experienced arbitrators and expert witnesses across a wide array of sectors.
MA Post Acquisition Disputes
Expert consulting and testifying services related to post-acquisition purchase price disputes.
Financial Sponsors Group
Dedicated coverage and access to M&A deal-flow for financial sponsors.
Fairness and Solvency Opinions
Independent opinions for boards of directors and special committees.
Complex business services and claims administration.
Global Telco Infrastructure Update – Q4 2020
European Chemicals Update – Q4 2020
European Mid-Market Debt Update – Late Autumn 2020
Chicago Companies vs. DJIA during COVID-19
Duff & Phelps Strengthens German M&A Advisory Practice With the Appointment of Frank Bretag
The Brazil Corporate Finance Practice Recognized as One of the Best Independent M&A Advisors by Leaders League
Norman Harrison Discusses Material Adverse Effect Provision in Tiffany-LVMH Chancery Fight
Josh Benn Shares His Views With Thomson Reuters on Legal Issues Pertaining to Retail Bankruptcy