Duff & Phelps’ Business Advisory team aims to help directors, lenders and stakeholders maximize value by providing hands-on practical turnaround guidance and support.
Our team is experienced in responding swiftly on a client’s behalf to improve the chances of achieving a successful business turnaround. With experience across a wide range of sectors, including retail, manufacturing, finance, distribution, hotel and leisure, our team is well placed to deliver independent business reviews, cash flow management and full risk management assessments.
Using a range of operational and financial models, our team can rapidly develop a blueprint that immediately impacts business change and growth and often includes a plan for attracting new investments and maximizing revenue opportunities. This innovative approach means that we can tailor our operational and financial turnaround support not only to banks and lenders but also directly to business owners in the mid-market sector.
Who are our customers?
- Private Equity
- Business owners/shareholders
What services do we provide?
- Operational and financial turnaround solutions
- Independent reviews
- Strategic development
- Due diligence
- Cash flow management
- Pre-lending reviews
- Full risk management assessments
- Non-executive directorships
Why Duff & Phelps?
Our team focuses entirely on business turnaround
- Our experience in asset-based lending is invaluable to lenders seeking turnaround assistance for their clients
- Our innovative approach and rapid-response capability help increase the chances of achieving successful outcomes for our clients