Duff & Phelps possesses industry-leading expertise in the valuation of intangibles and intellectual property, which includes marketing, customer, contract and technology-related properties.
Companies require intellectual property valuation for numerous critical reasons, including pricing and strategic purposes, to secure financing or for tax compliance.
Our professionals provide estimations of the useful lives of intangibles and determinations of market royalty rates.
Intellectual Property Valuation services include:
- Goodwill and intangible asset impairment
- Useful life determinations
- Business combinations
- Collateral/insurance valuation
- In-process research and development
- Financial reporting and tax valuation
- Discount rate calculations
- Defensive asset valuation
- Intellectual Property Advisory Services
- Intellectual Property Transactions
- Intellectual Property Management, Strategy and Licensing
- IP-Related Transfer Pricing and Tax
- Intellectual Property Protection and Investigation
- Intellectual Property Litigation, Arbitration and Damages Expert Testimony
Duff & Phelps Completes Acquisition of Kroll From Corporate Risk Holdings